- Requires an investment of $15,000,000 and provides access to permanent residence after 12 months
- Amends what types of investments are acceptable for the various investment visa streams,
- Specifies additional or changes in investment requirements as Austrade monitors the market
- Also amends the existing Significant Investor, Business Innovation and Investor visa streams.
The Instrument includes definitions of complying significant and premium investments, switching periods and philanthropic contribution requirements.
The visa application charges for the Premium Investor visa will be:
- Base application charge: $8410
- Additional applicant charge over 18: $4205
- Additional applicant charge under 18: $2105
This Select Instrument commences on 1 July 2015