We are looking for someone who has solid bread production experience. This means all doughs – artisan, sourdoughs, standard doughs, etc
Submit your resume to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
• Minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience
• Proof of formal qualifications in commercial cookery
• High level of communication skills (IELTS of overall 5.0 or similar)
• Stable background and good progression throughout your career
• A good attitude and the desire to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis
What’s on Offer:
• Guaranteed a minimum of AUD $54,000 per annum
• An additional 9.5% of your salary paid in to a superannuation fund
• A good work life balance and enjoy the Australian way of life
You will be responsible for the cost of your work visa and relocation cost to place of work in Australia.
English Language Testing for 457 Visas:
The required scores for each English test are as follows:
IELTS – International English Language Testing System: overall average score of 5, with a minimum score of at least 4.5 in each band; or
OET – Occupational English Test: this is a test for medical and allied health professionals. A “B pass” is required for all 4 components of the OET; or
TOEFL iBT: total band score of 36, with at least 3 in Listening and Reading and at least 12 in Speaking and Writing; or
PTE Pearson Test of English (Academic): Average band score of 36, with minimum of 30 in each band; or
CAE Cambridge English: Advanced: Average band score of 154, with minimum of 147 in each band.
Tests are valid for up to 3 years for the purposes of 457 visa applications, and can be conducted after lodgement of the 457 visa application.