• Minimum of 5 years of wor experience as a head chef
• Proof of formal qualifications in commercial cookery
• High level of communication skills (IELTS of overall 5.0 or similar)
• Stable background and good progression throughout your career
• A good attitude and the desire to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis
The required scores for each English test are as follows:
IELTS – International English Language Testing System: overall average score of 5, with a minimum score of at least 4.5 in each band; or
OET – Occupational English Test: this is a test for medical and allied health professionals. A “B pass” is required for all 4 components of the OET; or
TOEFL iBT: total band score of 36, with at least 3 in Listening and Reading and at least 12 in Speaking and Writing; or
PTE Pearson Test of English (Academic): Average band score of 36, with minimum of 30 in each band; or
CAE Cambridge English: Advanced: Average band score of 154, with minimum of 147 in each band.
Tests are valid for up to 3 years for the purposes of 457 visa applications, and can be conducted after lodgement of the 457 visa application.
Submit your resume to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org